Cassilis Road, London, E14
- Moments from Canary Wharf estate
- 24 hour concierge
- Gym, swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi
- 3rd floor
- Fantastic transport links
- Close to local amenities
This spectacular property is formed of a bright and spacious, open-plan living room/kitchen, off which is a private balcony looking onto the communal gardens The master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and a high spec en suite bathroom with double-length shower, while there is a second, similarly spacious bedroom and a further, luxury family bathroom.
The property benefits from a combination of wooden and ceramic tiled flooring throughout. Turner House is enviably located only a couple of minutes' walk from South Quay DLR station, while Canary Wharf itself with world-class shops, restaurants, entertainment and the Jubilee Line is a five-minute walk across the water.
Cassilis Road, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.4 miles
About the agent
About Madley Property - Surrey Quays and Docklands
Madley Property, The modern high street estate agency located in the heart of SE16. Founded in 2008, we are a 5 star* reviewed Estate Agency and Letting Agency covering Surrey Quays, Bermondsey, Canada Water, London Bridge and Canary Wharf. From our visually stunning offices, our forward-thinking team delivers the highest standard of modern estate agency services to clients all over the world. We are accredited by ARLA (A
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property, Surrey Quays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.