King Edwards Wharf, Sheepcote Street B16 8FX
- Cash buyers only until EWS1 is satisfied
- Spacious Living area
- Two Bedrooms Two bathrooms
- Secure Parking Space
- 24 hour Concierge
- Broad Street Tram arriving Q 4 - 2021
- Walking distance to Brindley Place & New Street Train Station (Grand Central
- Gated residential development
- 1012 st ft
- LIVE STREAM RECORDING AVAILABLE - CLICK VIDEO TOUR TO VIEW
Davidson Estates are delighted to present this incredible two bedroom two bathroom apartment set in the highly desirable King Edwards Wharf development and in close proximity to Brindley Place.
The property comes with a secured parking space located in the residents gated underground car park and is situated on the 5th floor overlooking the canal and the leafy borough of Edgbaston.
654 King Edwards Wharf
The apartment comprises of a spacious entrance reception that leads through to all rooms including an impressive living room with dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Birmingham Main Line Canal; the main double bedroom offers en-suite facilities and plenty of storage options and a further double bedroom offering a good space. There is also a separate main bathroom with shower over bath.
King Edwards Wharf is a gated development with a wonderful community spirit and has a 24 hour residents concierge. The development is centrally located to Brindley Place that hosts large corporate companies such as Deloitte and HSBC HQ. There are also many eateries within walking distance and lots of amenities, as well as attractions such as Lego Land, the Sea Life Centre, NIA and Symphony Hall.
The Tram Line
There will be a tram line on Broad Street soon which will have a stop at Brindley Place and will connect the area to Centenary Plaza, Grand Central Station and eventually HS2 within minutes. The line is currently under construction and due to open in Q 4 - 2021. This will add value to the property.
Service Charge: £3260.16.00 per annum - this will be reduced to £2200 in 2023
Ground Rent: £150.00 per annum
Years Remaining on Lease: 104
Viewings are accompanied by the agency only.
Brochures(S1) A4 Window Ca...King Edwards Whar...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
King Edwards Wharf, Sheepcote Street B16 8FX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.6 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Davidson Estates are an established estate and letting agency based in Birmingham City Centre, specialising in residential property lettings, property management, PRS Management (Build to Rent), residential sales, new build (presale) sales, land/site finding, development consultation, furniture, maintenance and refurbishments.
Founded by Ben Davidson in January 2009, the business has built up an excellent reputation for its high level of service and is now regarded
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103507000733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.