Frindsbury Road, Rochester
- PURPOSE-BUILT STUDIO APARTMENT WITH NO CHAIN
- FIRST FLOOR/ENTRYPHONE SYSTEM
- GOOD SIZE CAR PARK TO REAR
- IMPRESSIVE MAIN ROOM
- NEW QUALITY COMBI BOILER
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED/READY TO MOVE INTO
- 95 YEAR LEASE
- WALK TO TOWN/CLOSE TO A2/M2/M20 ROAD LINKS
- WALK TO STATION AND 35 MINUTE FAST TRAINS TO LONDON
We endeavor to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
Hallway - 0.9m x 3.4m (2'11" x 11'1") - With neutral carpet and decor, access to bathroom, large storage cupboard, and main room leading to open-plan kitchen. Entryphone system, flat is located on first floor.
Bathroom - 1.7m x 2.3m (5'6" x 7'6") - Spacious bathroom with white suite consisting of bath, WC and basin, neutral wall and floor tiles.
Lounge/Bedroom - 4.3m x 6.1m (14'1" x 20'0") - Impressive sized main room, with plenty of space for dining area, lounge area, and double bed area. Two windows to rear of building overlooking car park, neutral carpet and decor, open plan into kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.3m x 3.3 (7'6" x 10'9") - With white wall and floor kitchen cupboards, grey vinyl work-tops, colourful partial wall tiles, neutrally tiled floor. Gas hob, and recently new quality fitted boiler, with GCH.
* - Greenleaf work closely with qualified, trusted and competitive mortgage consultants and local solicitors, enabling clients the time-saving opportunity of keeping all aspects of buying and selling a property under one roof. For this service we receive a fee of between one and two hundred pounds per referral.
BrochuresBrochureFrindsbury Road, Rochester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Frindsbury Road, Rochester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Strood Station0.2 miles
- Rochester Station0.8 miles
- Chatham Station1.7 miles
About the agent
At Greenleaf property services we have a dedicated team of property professionals to offer all aspect of moving services under one roof, including residential and commercial sales and lettings, mortgages, conveyancing, EPC's, building and maintenance works.
Greenleaf have offices in Strood and Snodland providing a complete moving service to Medway and Maidstone areas. We pride ourselves on honest advice, efficient service and value for money. We offer free property valuations for both
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29644196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenleaf Property Services Ltd, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.