Beeston Drive, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
- Excellent Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Off Road Tandem Parking For Up To Three Cars
- Very Large Lounge
- Ground Floor Cloakroom With Two Piece Suite
- Large Kitchen / Diner With Gas Hob & Electric Oven
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Rear Garden With Side Gate Access
- Modern Bathroom With Electric Shower Over Bath
- In Very Good Cosmetic Order Throughout
- Available Unfurnished, Please No Pets
- Standard Deposit: £875
EXCELLENT THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED HOME ** Cul De Sac Location with OFF ROAD PARKING for up to three cars ** LARGE LOUNGE ** KITCHEN/DINER with FITTED GAS HOB & ELECTRIC OVEN ** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** Modern Bathroom With ELECTRIC SHOWER ** LARGE GARDEN *
Modern three bedroom semi-detached home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular area of Park Farm, close to local amenities, schools, bus routes and major road links.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, large lounge, two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom, off road tandem parking for three cars and a large rear garden.
On the ground floor there is the entrance hallway with laminate flooring and doors to a downstairs cloakroom and the lounge. The cloakroom has vinyl flooring and a white two-piece toilet suite.
The lounge is a generous 15'8 x 14'7 (max) with a window to the front, door through to the kitchen/diner and the stairway. Beyond the lounge, the kitchen/diner is situated at the rear of the building, measuring 14'4 x 8'4, with plenty of unit space, a fitted gas hob and electric oven, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a full height fridge freezer. There is a large understairs cupboard and double patio doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the one to the front measures 13'5 x 8'5 with a freestanding wardrobe available if required. The double to the rear of the property measures 10'7 x 8'5 and the single bedroom is to the front of the building, measuring 10'4 (max) x 5'10 (max) with a small cupboard.
The final room on the upper floor is the family bathroom which has vinyl flooring and a modern three piece bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath, and heated towel rail.
Outside the front is a small section of lawn with tandem driveway parking for up to three cars immediately to the side of the property. The rear garden is a very good size with both side access from the parking area and a rear gate that takes you out to the footpath that runs alongside the river.
This property is available on an unfurnished basis. Please, no pets.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Beeston Drive, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.7 miles
- Whittlesea Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 118224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.