Gravel Pit Lane, Spondon
- WELL APPOINTED AND PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- PLEASANT OUTLOOK TO REAR ELEVATION
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING AND GOOD SIZE GARAGE
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATIING D
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, CONSERVATORY
- FITTED KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM, PLEASANT REAR GARDEN
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES
In brief, the accommodation comprises:- side reception hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room with useful deep understairs storage cupboard and French doors opening to a conservatory and fitted kitchen. To the first floor, the landing provides access to three bedrooms, master bedroomed with fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes to one wall and the two rear bedrooms with views over playing fields and modern bathroom with a three piece suite. Outside, as previously mentioned the property is set back from the road and is approached via a driveway providing ample off road parking which continues to the side of the property and to a detached garage. There is an enclosed and good size rear garden which enjoys a sunny aspect.
Gravel Pit Lane is well situated for Spondon village and its range of amenities including shops, schools and transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre. There are excellent road links for the A52, M1 Motorway and access for Nottingham East Midlands Airport.
Side Reception Hallway
16' 0'' x 10' 3'' (4.87m x 3.12m)
8' 5'' x 7' 4'' (2.56m x 2.23m)
Separate Dining Room
11' 6'' x 8' 2'' (3.50m x 2.49m)
8' 9'' x 7' 8'' (2.66m x 2.34m)
First Floor Landing
Double Bedroom One
16' 1'' x 10' 3'' (4.90m x 3.12m)
Double Bedroom Two (with views to rear elevation)
9' 8'' x 8' 5'' (2.94m x 2.56m)
Bedroom Three (with views to rear elevation)
8' 5'' x 5' 9'' (2.56m x 1.75m)
5' 9'' x 5' 4'' (1.75m x 1.62m)
The property is set back from Gravel Pit Lane and is approached via a driveway providing ample off road parking for a number of vehicles.
There is gated access leading to the rear garden and GARAGE 17'8" x 9'5" with up and over door, light and power.
There is a good size, enclosed and mature rear garden which benefits from playing fields to the head of the garden and includes a paved patio area with lawned area beyond, mature shrubs and trees.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Gravel Pit Lane, Spondon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station0.6 miles
- Derby Station2.6 miles
- Peartree Station3.3 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10694432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.