Ivy Point, Gravel Hill, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21
- BRAND NEW
- Completion spring 2021
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room & utility
- About 1.5 miles from Wimborne town centre
- 10-year building warranty
* Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-folding doors & utility
* Living room
* Family bathroom and en suite shower room
* Gas central heating system
* Pressurised hot water system
* UPVC double glazed windows
* Quality floor coverings
* 10-year building warranty
* Fully landscaped gardens
* Completion spring 2021
Contemporary in both style and specification, Ivy Point presents an opportunity to acquire a BRAND NEW HOME with many outstanding features including magnificent kitchen/dining/family room with bi-folding doors, whole range of appliances and quartz working surfaces, mains gas central heating system, pressurised hot water system, UPVC double glazed windows throughout, quality floor coverings, 10-year building warranty, and fully landscaped gardens. Completion will be in the spring of 2021.
Local shopping facilities are available in Merley, while Wimborne town centre is approximately 1.5 miles to the north offering an excellent range of shopping facilities and amenities. The coastal town of Poole, which has a mainline rail link to London Waterloo, is approximately 4 miles distant. There is easy access to Delph Woods and the Castleman Trailway, both of which provide scenic walks.
A covered entrance way leads through to a long entrance hall with door to outside, useful understairs storage space with manifolds, and a cloakroom with WC, and wash hand basin. The large, dual aspect living room has a feature walk-in bay window. A superb, dual aspect, open plan kitchen/dining/family room has double glazed bi-folding doors to the garden terrace. The kitchen area has a comprehensive range of base cupboards, drawers, deep pan drawers, matching wall cabinets, quartz working surfaces, split level oven and grill, induction hob with extractor unit over, integrated dishwasher, integrated full height fridge and freezer, downlighters, quality flooring, and door to utility room with work tops and space for white goods. From the hall, a dog leg staircase leads to the first floor landing with access to loft and linen cupboard. Bedroom 1 features a bay window which looks towards Gravel Hill and an en suite shower room. 2 further bedrooms overlook Ivy Road and the good sized fourth single bedroom faces Gravel Hill. The family bathroom comprises a bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled walls and quality flooring.
Outside, there are fully landscaped gardens and vehicular access is off Ivy Road.
Directions: From Wimborne, proceed south along Poole Road, over Canford bridge and up Oakley Hill. At the roundabout, take the first exit into Gravel Hill. Ivy Point can be found on the right hand side on the corner of Ivy Road, which is the second turning on the right.
Council Tax Band: TBC
EPC Rating: TBC
Viewing: By prior arrangement through CHRISTOPHER BATTEN
Ivy Point, Gravel Hill, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station4.2 miles
- Hamworthy Station4.3 miles
- Poole Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Christopher Batten is a company of independent property agents based in Wimborne, celebrating 30 years of business in 2016.
Over 3 decades it has become a leading local brand, dealing with a wide cross-section of the property market in East Dorset and further afield.
We aim to provide the best possible advice on buying and selling to make the process as smooth as possible.
Choosing the right estate agent is about relationships, and you must fee
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CB007731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Batten, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.