The Stables, Alsager, ST7 2TR
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/family/dining room with French doors to garden
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Concealed laundry zone
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Abundance of storage
- Private enclosed garden
- Integral single garage
The Hampsfield is a wonderful detached 4 bedroom home that is practical and stylish throughout.
STEP INSIDE THE HAMPSFIELD
Downstairs the welcoming entrance hall leads into the living room with attractive box-bay window. The kitchen/family/dining room, which stretches across the full width of the house, features a breakfast bar, concealed laundry zone and French doors to the garden. If reserved early enough, you can choose to keep the dining area as a separate room.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, including guest bedroom with en-suite shower room. The highlight is the master suite, which comes with the luxury of its own walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
We're now open at The Stables. In order to maintain social distancing, all visits during this initial period will be by appointment only.
Set on former farmland, The Stables is full of rural appeal...
With lots of green open space, you can enjoy the tranquillity of a rural way of life, knowing you're close to where you need to be. A short drive away from junction 16, the M6 gives you excellent access to Crewe and Stoke-on-Trent, while locally there is an abundance of shopping.
The Stables / Recommend a Friend: When one of your friends or family then buys a Stewart Milne home, we'll send you a cheque for Â£500 and send your friend a cheque for Â£500 too.
The Stables / Choice of Flooring: Choose your flooring from our selected range, and add your own personality to every room with our compliments.
The Stables / Hampsfield / Plot 127 / Turf and Fencing Included: You can look forward to turfed front and rear gardens along with 1.8m fencing, so your garden is ready to enjoy from the day you move in.
The Stables, Alsager, ST7 2TR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alsager Station1.5 miles
- Kidsgrove Station3.8 miles
- Crewe Station4.2 miles
About the development
Sales Centre Open at The Stables
- Carpets & Flooring throughout
- Turf & Fencing Included
- Find your dream home today!
- Please contact us on 0127 038 8010 for further information
We’re one of the UK’s leading independent homebuilding, construction and development companies, established in 1975 and still family owned.
We pride ourselves on having built a team of skilled experts you can trust to create quality homes. Many of our neighbourhoods and houses have won awards, testament to the quality of their design and the thought that goes into their planning.
Our designers vision is for neighbourhoods that feature attractive materials and blend seamlessly with
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.