Grove Road, Mill End, Rickmansworth
- Spacious End of Terrace Cottage
- Lounge with bay window
- Dining Room
- Fully fitted Kitchen/Diner with appliances
- Stairs to 2 Double Bedrooms
- One with en suite WC/Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom with shower over bath
- Garden mainly laid to lawn and single Garage
- EPC Rating E
- Available now
Mill End - Mill End is situated on the out skirts of Rickmansworth town centre offering access to local schools, shops and other amenities. Rickmansworth town centre offers a wide variety of public houses, restaurants and shops to include the foodhalls: Marks & Spencer, Waitrose and Tesco. The local area provides a selection of good schooling both state and private. There is a wide range of leisure facilities to include William Penn Leisure Centre and Moor Park/Rickmansworth Golf Club. Access to the motorway network are via Junction 17 of the M25 and for the commuter Rickmansworth Metropolitan Line station provides a gateway to London via Chiltern Line into Marylebone and Metropolitan Line into Baker Street.
Living Room - 3.63m x 4.17m -
Dining Room - 3.63m x 3.76m -
Kitchen/Diner - 2.16m x 3.45m - Fully fitted with appliances
Bedroom 1 - 3.4m x 3.45m - With en suite WC / Dressing Room.
Bedroom 2 - 2.41m x 3.45m -
Family Bathroom - With shower over the bath
Council Tax Band - Band D - £1830 pa approx.
BrochuresBrochureGrove Road, Mill End, Rickmansworth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Grove Road, Mill End, Rickmansworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rickmansworth Station1.0 miles
- Chorleywood Station1.8 miles
- Croxley Green Station2.4 miles
About the agent
A dynamic modern agency with an honest professional approach and a great reputation.
We deal with sales, rentals, management, finance, investments, land and new homes.
We listen and try harder to find what our clients really want.
We understand how important each and every transaction really is.
We employ great people who are experienced, enthusiastic, helpful and honest.
We work harder to deliver great service and fantastic value.
We know the area like the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30312009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Estate Agents, Croxley Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.