Ash Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6
- Fitted furniture in every bedroom
- Recently redecorated and new flooring
- Optimised yield of 8.5%
- Sought after Headingley location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Vision Properties
The potential estimated rental value is £36,400 per annum!
Located on Ash Road, the property is in the epicentre of all Headingley has to offer.
Immensely popular with students, the property has been freshly decorated with new flooring throughout, fitted furniture in every room, large modern kitchen, spacious living room, two bathrooms and a W/C.
** Attention Investors **
Estimated rental value is £100.00 per person per week / £36,400 per annum
Optimised yield of 8.5% Yield
148 Ash Road briefly comprises:
Reception Room - light and spacious reception with large bay window and laminate flooring.
Kitchen - modern fitted kitchen with two integrated ovens, hobs and extractor fans and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One (4.67 x 2.64) - in basement.
Shower room in basement.
Bedroom Two (3.38 x 2.97)
Bedroom Three (4.42 x 3.30)
Bedroom Four (4.01 x 2.67)
Bedroom Five (3.96 x 2.34)
Bedroom Six (3.07 x 2.84)
Bedroom Seven (4.39 x 2.34)
Modern bathroom to first floor.
Ash Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.2 miles
- Burley Park Station0.6 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We'll treat your property like it's our own
We are Vision Properties, an (independent) residential property specialist. Our experienced, well-qualified local team know their patch inside out.
Vision Properties can help you to sell your property. Our promise is always to think of your property as if it were our own. We love dealing with residential property and we'll always put your interests first. We'll guide you through the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SaleS_AR148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vision Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.