Hessel Street, Salford
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN 19 FT LOUNGE, KITCHEN AND DINER
- DOUBLE DOORS TO THE BALCONY
- IDEALLY LOCATED OVER THE ROAD FROM THE METRO-LINK STATION WITH DIRECT ACCESS INTO MEDIACITY, SALFORD QUAYS AND THE CITY CENTRE
- DOUBLED GLAZED AND HEATED BY ELECTRIC WALL HEATERS
- SECURED INTERCOM SYSTEM
Hessel Street, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weaste Tram Stop0.0 miles
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.5 miles
- MediaCityUK Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Voted UK Letting Agent of the Year 2018 by tenants at the National Estate Agency Awards, Hills Residential offer a comprehensive approach to sales, lettings and property management throughout the Salford and Manchester areas.
Independently owned, Hills Residential have built their reputation on trust, integrity, transparency and an ability to deliver results for their clients. Backed by unrivalled local knowledge, Hills Residential dedicated team of property professionals are some of th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10715321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.