Church Street, Widcombe, Bath
- Charming cottage in the heart of Widcombe
- Three floors
- Well appointed kitchen and living space
- Ground floor shower room and cloaks
- Bedroom and shower on first floor
- Top floor bedroom
- Enchanting fully enclosed garden to rear
- Gas central heating
Arranged across three floors, the property has been extended at ground level to provide a really pretty kitchen and additional shower room. The upper floors are approached up quite a steep staircase typical of this style of house with a bedroom and shower room at mid level, the larger bedroom being set above.
Externally, the cottage is pavement edge to the front but to the rear, the kitchen opens onto the lovely fully enclosed rear garden. The garden contains an abundance of plants and enjoys a South/South Westerly aspect.
The City is within walking distance, Bath Spa railway station is set just across the River at Southgate. Local shopping facilities are available on Widcombe Parade.
The property has been rented by the current owners very successfully as both a holiday home and as a traditional let. The latter returned an income of £1500 per month.
There is no allocated private parking at the property, Church Street is in Zone 3 of the Resident Parking Permit scheme.
Council Tax Band E.
All mains services are connected.
Tenure understood to be Freehold.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Church Street, Widcombe, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.5 miles
- Freshford Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.