Ansell Court, Warwick
- Zero Deposit Scheme Available
- Available March 2021
- Furnished to high standard
- Secure parking space
- Walking distance to Warwick town centre
- Second Floor
A delightful one bedroom apartment in Warwick within walking distance to the town centre. The property is situated on the 2nd floor and is furnished to a high standard. It benefits from allocated parking space. Ideal for those seeking an executive standard apartment.
Available in March 2021
Energy Performance CertificatesSafety Inspection
Ansell Court, Warwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warwick Station0.4 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station0.9 miles
- Leamington Spa Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Specialist in Residential Lettings and Property Management.
We are dedicated to providing a professional service of the highest standard, which is achieved by an experienced team. Here at Accord Lets, we believe in specialising in lettings and property management, enabling us to give our customers a truly dedicated professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ACC_83888161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Accord Lets, Leamington Spa (Corner Of Euston Place). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.