The Street, NR34
- A stylish, brand new renovation.
- Bursting with character features throughout.
- Stunning, open plan kitchen/dining room.
- Desirable village location close to Geldeston Locks.
- Spacious and bright accommodation over three floors.
- Double driveway and generous enclosed garden.
- Oil fired central heating and mains drainage.
- Within walking distance of the Village pub.
- Utility room and ground floor cloakroom.
- A modern, stylish finish throughout.
Offering a spacious and bright layout over three storeys, you enter from the road into a welcoming entrance hall, finished with a beautiful oak flooring which compliments the stone coloured carpet on both sets of stairs perfectly. The sitting room leads from here, generous in size and full of natural light from the dual aspect windows which also offers scenic views over the garden and out to the Locks to the rear. Finished with a characterful exposed brick chimney and a charming log burning stove, the fireplace provides the perfect focal point to this room. A spacious porch leads to the side, an ideal second entrance with plenty of space for storage, essential given the rural setting. Also leading from the hallway is an additional room, a versatile space to use as either a fourth bedroom or alternatively as a study or playroom.
Leading downstairs you will find the stunning open plan kitchen/dining room. Fitted with a stylish range of navy shaker style cabinets and solid wood worksurfaces, the layout has been thoughtfully designed to modern needs with space for a table and sofa in addition to a sociable large breakfast bar area. Beautiful original beams have been exposed and thoughtfully used to compliment the modern features. The utility room leads from here and onto an additional cloakroom, essential for most. Double doors lead out to the enclosed courtyard part of the garden, which will surely be a popular spot in the spring and summer months.
Rising up to the first floor, all three bedrooms lead from the landing in addition to the family bath and shower room. Both bedrooms to the front aspect boast stunning gothic style window frames, again really adding to the charm this home offers in addition to the rural views both to the front and rear of the property.
Outside, the enclosed garden has been mostly laid to lawn with paved pathways and terraces. The courtyard area provides a secluded and private space leading from the kitchen/dining room. The exposed brick Dutch Gable on the neighbouring property also provides a great deal of privacy and simply adds to the charming views. A large paved driveway allows space to park two vehicles off-road and a detached outbuilding provides space for external storage.
A stunning home within a beautiful village location, early viewing is simply essential...
The Street, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station2.4 miles
- Haddiscoe Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14thestreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.