Mill Road, Wolvercote, Oxford, OX2
- RECEIVE A BRAND NEW E-BIKE for each member of your family within the household*, when you reserve a Godstow Townhouse. For completion by 30th June 2021. T&C's apply*
- 1592 square foot home
- Prime Oxford location - only a 15 minute cycle to the city centre
- Kitchen features granite work surfaces, Bosch integrated appliances, wine cooler, bi-fold doors and much more
- Private study, ideal for those working from home
- Stylish walk-in dressing room and en suite to bedroom 1
- Juliet balcony to light-filled sitting room
- Oxford Parkway is a 10 minute drive away
- Wolvercote is a quaint Oxfordshire village with plenty of amenities
- Fantastic local schools
FLOWING WITH CHARACTER AND CONTEMPORARY CHARM
Wolvercote Mill is a unique CALA development architecturally designed by Award Winning Glenn Howells Architects to pay homage to the former industrial heritage of the Paper Mill, set within the site?s natural landscape of a reservoir and woodland, offering some properties with a waterside view. From elegant 2 bedroom mews to substantial 3 and 4 bedroom detached homes, each has been beautifully designed with a high specification throughout.
For those who commute into London, reach London Paddington within 1 hour.
In close proximity to the vibrant City of Oxford:
- Port Meadow
- River Thames
- Summertown - offering boutiques, fine food restaurants and highly regarded public and private schools
- Traditional village shops
- Gastro Pubs
Forward thinking in design:
- Homes built with?electric car charging and cycle storage
- Cycle routes connecting to the city centre in approximately 20 minutes
Mill Road, Wolvercote, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.6 miles
- Oxford Station2.3 miles
- Islip Station3.7 miles
About the development
Wolvercote Mill, Oxford
- RECEIVE A BRAND NEW BMW E-BIKE for each member of your family within the household*, when you reserve a Godstow Townhouse. For completion by 30th June 2021. T&C's apply*
- Quality home with an impressive specification.
- A prestigious new development promoting healthy and sustainable lifestyles.
- Located in the vibrant Wolvercote village close to Port Meadow.
- Ideally situated for commuter convenience.
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm, by appointment only
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 47546_3_40_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.