Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 3BY
- Allocated parking
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Available with Help to Buy - only 5% deposit required
An exceptional three bedroom home like no other, plot 112 at The Heddles with Help to Buy available.
The hallway leads to a light and spacious, exclusive designer kitchen with integrated appliances. Beyond is a separate living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs thereâ��s a large WC, featuring full-height tiling, understairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine and a separate storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, featuring full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A boutique bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail,â�¯double ended bath, clever storage and contemporary sanitaryware serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by Hive smart energy.
Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 3BY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark North Gate Station2.1 miles
- Newark Castle Station2.1 miles
- Rolleston Station4.1 miles
About the development
Avant Homes has created a new standard for new build homes. One which comes with more of what you really want, all included in the price. And more of what you won't find, anywhere else.
The result is anything but ordinary. Inspired by the needs of our customers, each Avant home blends function and form in a simply stunning combination.
Constantly examining and reexamining the way we do things, our unique approach will continue to direct the way we build homes, well into the future
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.