Whittingham Lane, Broughton, Preston, PR3
- Five bedroom detached home
- Imposing living room with French doors to garden
- Large kitchen/family room with French doors to garden
- Formal dining room
- Utility room with direct access to garden
- Luxury en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite shower room in guest bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Double garage with light and power
This very spacious detached five-bedroom home provides an array of exceptional features including formal dining room and detached double garage.
STEP INSIDE THE LAURIESTON II
The Laurieston II is a perfectly proportioned five-bedroom detached home with detached double garage. Its spacious entrance hall leads to an imposing living room with French doors opening to the garden. There is open-plan kitchen/family room with plenty space for family dining, and a separate formal dining room perfect for entertaining. The stylish kitchen also has French doors opening to the garden for al-fresco dining and is fitted out with premium appliances including integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven with hood, and a built-in combination microwave. A separate utility room provides direct access to the garden. It also contains a sink and is plumbed and wired for washing machine and tumble drier. Off the entrance hall, there is a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, there are five bedrooms leading from the galleried landing, four of which are large double-size rooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, an en-suite shower room with spacious 1200mm rain shower, chrome heated towel rail and fitted vanity-furniture. The guest bedroom has its own an en-suite shower room, while bedrooms three, four and five share the well-appointed family bathroom which is fitted with a double-ended bath, shower and chrome heated towel rail.
In this charming semi-rural village location, just north of Preston, Stewart Milne's latest collection of mews and detached family homes in Broughton will enjoy a host of outstanding amenities and excellent transport links across the North West.
Stewart Milne Homes' award-winning architects have designed a stunning collection of spacious, light and airy homes to sit within this beautiful setting of existing trees and hedgerows. Each home has been positioned to take full advantage of its surroundings, and the materials used have been selected to complement and blend comfortably with other homes in the area.
Why not take a tour from your sofa now using our new interactive platform and discover Broughton Park in a way you never have before!
Click here to take a tour
Broughton Park / A Fresh Start:
Broughton Park / Turf and Fencing Included: You can look forward to turfed front and rear gardens along with 1.8m fencing, so your garden is ready to enjoy from the day you move in.
Broughton Park / Choice of Flooring: Choose your flooring from our selected range, and add your own personality to every room with our compliments.
Whittingham Lane, Broughton, Preston, PR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station4.1 miles
- Salwick Station5.2 miles
About the development
Sales Centre Open at Broughton Park
- Our Sales Centres are open via appointment only
- We have virtual tours available on our website, along with photos and floorplans
- Get in touch today and make an appointment with our Sales Advisor
- Find your dream home today!
We’re one of the UK’s leading independent homebuilding, construction and development companies, established in 1975 and still family owned.
We pride ourselves on having built a team of skilled experts you can trust to create quality homes. Many of our neighbourhoods and houses have won awards, testament to the quality of their design and the thought that goes into their planning.
Our designers vision is for neighbourhoods that feature attractive materials and blend seamlessly with
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.