Princes Street, St Clements
- Victorian Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Additional Study/Dressing Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking Space
- 65ft rear garden
- Great Location Close To Magdalen Bridge
- Short Walk to Local Shops
- Situated off the popular Cowley Road
Princes Street is situated to the East of the city centre in sought after St Clements and less than 10 minutes walk across Magdalen Bridge into the High Street. St Clements is a hugely popular area within the city with numerous well regarded bars and restaurants, independent shops plus a Sainsbury's local store adding to the vibrant and colourful atmosphere that the area creates. The Oxford tube bus stop on St Clements is a short walk from the property accessing London and the airports.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Princes Street, St Clements
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.5 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.1 miles
- Radley Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Oxford is the agent of choice across the Oxford area. Our success is a result of superior customer service, our expert local team, and the consistent results we deliver for our landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers. We are recognised for our knowledge of the Oxford property market, our ability to apply that knowledge to benefit our customers, and for our willingness to go-the-extra-mile to exceed expectations.
Located on Woodin's Way just off Paradise Street, our central lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100878007334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.