The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
- LARGE FRONT FACING living room with bay window
- SPACIOUS Kitchen/Diner area
- Separate CLOAKROOM
- LARGE Master Bedroom with en-suite
- LARGE DOUBLE bedroom 2
- GENEROUS SIZED bedrooms 3 & 4
- MODERN Family Bathroom
- SINGLE Garage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Contact our sales team for more details
Dedicated time, just for you
We are currently open on a by appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including Perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
Monday - 10:30am to 5pm
Tuesday - 10.30am - 5pm
Wednesday - 10:30am to 5pm
Thursday - 11.00am to 7pm
Friday - 10:30am to 5pm
Saturday - 10:30am to 5pm
Sunday - 10:30am to 5pm
Mapleton - (plot 478)
Reserve this home in January and receive:^
* Carpet and ceramic flooring package
* Turf to the rear
* Kitchen upgrade worth £8500
* Save £7150 on stamp duty
Contact our sales advisor for further details on this fantastic offer.
The Mapleton is a superb 4 bedroom family home, offering generous living accommodation and a high specification. The property also features an integrated garage and turf to the front garden.
The ground floor comprises of an open plan light and spacious kitchen/ dining area and family area, which spans the width of the property, with French doors that open out onto a rear garden. The stunning kitchen offers modern work surfaces and a range of quality appliances, including an electric single oven and an integrated fridge/freezer.
The spacious living room features a large bay window, overlooking the front of the property, while a w/c is also conveniently located at this level.
The first floor comprises of 4 generously sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The Master Bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a shower en-suite with contemporary sanitary ware.
Bedroom 2 is a large double bedroom, this room has plenty of space for desks and wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 is another large double bedroom that has ample room for wardrobes and desk space.
Bedroom 4 is a very generously sized single bedroom.
The Family Bathroom is well positioned to the rear of the home in between bedrooms 2 and 4. This room has an electric shower over the bath and features contemporary sanitary ware, ceramic floor and wall tiling.
The first floor is completed by an airing cupboard
This home has a Single Garage and benefits from a parking space to the front of the home.
Royal Park is a contemporary new development of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom new homes set in a semi-rural location on the Long Shoot in Nuneaton.
Nestled between the vibrant cities of Leicester and Birmingham, these new homes in Nuneaton offer a central location, ideal for families or commuters, with excellent leisure and educational facilities also located nearby.
These stunning new homes are served by several local schools, including St Nicolas Church of England Primary School and Milby Primary school, both located a short walk away. With Weddington Primary School and Higham Lane School (ages 11-16) are located a short drive from Royal Park while nearby North Warwickshire and Hinckley College offers a range of higher educational options, including, A Level's, vocational courses and degrees.
These stylish new homes in Warwickshire enjoy excellent transport connections; with Nuneaton train station located a short drive away, offering direct services into Coventry, Leicester and Birmingham New Street.
Royal Park also benefits from excellent road connections, with access to the A444 offering onward travel to the M6, while the A5 is located around 1 mile from the development, providing access o the M69. For travel further afield, Birmingham Airport is around a 30 minute drive from the development.
Nuneaton's vibrant town centre offers a range of dining options, from relaxed restaurants and bars to contemporary cafés, while the nearby city of Coventry boasts a more diverse range with the modern Belgrade Plaza playing host to a selection of family-friendly eateries and traditional city pubs. Medieval Spon Street is home to a variety of stylish restaurants and bars, while more relaxed dining options can be found at the West Orchards Shopping Mall, which boasts a food court, offering a diverse range of eateries.
Nuneaton's town centre is an exciting retail destination, with the ultra-modern Ropewalk Shopping Centre providing a wide range of stylish high street stores, complimented by the Abbeygate Shopping Centre, which offers a variety of independent and high street retailers. The town also hosts a twice-weekly award-wining street market, boasting over 150 stalls, selling a wide range of goods.
Royal Park enjoys a central location, with the thriving cities of Leicester and Birmingham easy to reach, each offer a unique retail experience, from famous centres such as the Bullring to historic lanes and quarters.
Active residents are well-catered for at Royal Park, with Pingles Leisure Centre located just over 2 miles away, offering a swimming pool, gym, outdoor leisure pool, exercise studio and an athletics stadium. Jubilee Sport Centre is also a short drive away and boasts a range of exciting recreational activities, including a floodlit pitch, Skate Park, BMX track and cricket field. Golf fans will appreciate the 9-hole course at Nuneaton Golf Club, which also offers lady and junior clubs.
Residents can also enjoy nearby public areas, with Riversley Park located just over 2.5 miles away, providing locals with formal, landscaped gardens, picturesque walkways and a play area, while Sandon Park offers locals an abundance of open space, with 4 sports pitches and riverbank pathways.
Express Mover*- Making buying and selling easier!
- A recommended local agent will be used to market your present home
- You agree the selling price on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a higher priority to sell
- Details of your present home will also be marketed on our sales offices and on our website
- Bellway will do all the chasing with the Estate Agent to secure a sales for you
- You get a market price for your present home
- You can trade 'up', 'down' or 'sideways'
- Properties outside our region can be registered on the scheme
- Most importantly- it's free of charge! Bellway pay your Estate Agents fees
- Prospective buyers are property qualified before being given an appointment to view your present home
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station1.3 miles
- Hinckley Station2.6 miles
- Bedworth Station3.8 miles
About the development
- A stylish development of new 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Nuneaton
- Set in a semi-rural location on The Long Shoot, Nuneaton.
- Close to the thriving town which benefits from a central location and exceptional transport connections
- Well-regarded schools in the local area
- 10 miles from the M6 for Birmingham
- 30-minute drive to Coventry city centre
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 60 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry's best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Mapleton_Jan_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (West Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.