Pipistrelle Drive, Market Bosworth
- A contemporary waterside apartment
- Beautiful setting with views across Bosworth Marina
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Allocated parking space and visitors parking
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Balcony off the reception area
- Hallways with cloaks cupboard
- EPC Rating B
General Description - A two double bedroom waterside apartment situated on the banks of Ashby Canal with stunning views across Bosworth Marina. The property is situated within walking distance of the historic centre of Market Bosworth and its impressive host of amenities to include independent shops and eateries, a doctors surgery, chemist and superb local schooling.
The modern internal living accommodation comprises in brief: Hall, cloaks cupboard, open-plan living and dining space with kitchen area and a balcony. There are two good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, three-piece bathrooms and en-suite shower room to main bedroom. The property also benefits from one allocated parking space and additional visitors parking.
To discuss the property in further detail and see a 'walk through' video tour, please contact Alexanders of Market Bosworth on .
Kitchen - 2.79m x 2.44m (9'2 x 8'0) -
Living/Dining Area - 4.06m x 3.78m (13'4 x 12'5) -
Bedroom - 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1 x 9'10) -
Ensuite - 2.13m x 1.07m (7'0 x 3'6 ) -
Bedroom - 3.76m x 2.49m (12'4 x 8'2 ) -
Bathroom - 2.49m x 1.98m (8'2 x 6'6) -
Local Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: ). Council tax band C.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
BrochuresPipistrelle Drive, Market Bosworth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Pipistrelle Drive, Market Bosworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Atherstone Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Alexanders is a family run, independent estate agent providing exemplary service across the East Midlands.
We operate from our offices in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Market Bosworth, Loughborough and Shepshed, and we are passionate about our specialism in residential sales, bespoke land acquisition and fully managed lettings services.
Our enthusiastic and professional team are the core of our service. We invest in only the best training by the most successful and proven operators in the in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30315489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Ashby-De-La-Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.