Buttercup Way, SO31
- Detached four double bedrooms.
- En-suite to master & downstairs WC.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Off-road parking
The spacious lounge/diner offers great entertaining space & is well lit by the square bay window to the front & patio doors leading to the spacious conservatory to the rear. The Shaker style kitchen has a plentiful supply of storage, integrated appliances & a five ring gas Range Master cooker with matching extractor hood over. A useful downstairs WC is found off the inner hallway along with the converted rear of the garage providing excellent additional storage.
Upstairs three of the four double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, you will also find the spacious family bathroom & the master bedroom further benefits from an en-suite shower room.
Outside the low maintenance rear garden offers a high degree of privacy & to the front the extended lawned areas either side of the driveway provide a delightful outlook from the house. The ample off-road parking is further served by the additional storage found to the front of the converted garage.
Ideally placed for easy access to the local schools of Brookfield Secondary, Hook-With-Warsash Academy & Locks Heath Infant & Junior schools, many bus routes & the proximity to Locks Heath Shopping Centre, mean this property really is very well placed to make a wonderful family home & early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate it.
Buttercup Way, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.3 miles
- Bursledon Station1.8 miles
- Hamble Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Brambles Estate Agents is a family run business that has been established for several years and covers both sales and lettings, specialising in properties primarily in the SO31 postal code. All our clients homes and investments are marketed from both our Warsash and Bursledon offices, these are located either side of the River Hamble, we are the only estate agents that current do this and provides our clients with maximum exposure, together with the usual tools when marketing your home such a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference so316dg. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brambles Estate Agents, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.