- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
In the centre of Daventry close to all amenities (shopping centre, bus terminal), it would ideally suit a working professional couple (£750) or single working professional (£625). Available NOW
This double room is newly decorated and fully furnished, including bedding, a ‘freeview box’ (TV licence not included) and complimentary WiFi.
Tenant has full access to the communal facilities on the ground floor which include:
a) fully equipped kitchen, which has two cookers, kettle, microwave, fridge freezer and cooking utensils.
b) communal dining area.
c) laundry room equipped with quality washing and tumble drying facilities.
Includes complimentary cleaning of communal areas (normally weekly).
The rental price is FULLY INCLUSIVE of council tax all heating and other electric charges
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £725.00 per month
- Deposit / Bond: £725.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Buckby Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Howkins & Harrison Lettings Division is always being pushed forward to new levels. We are a proactive and forward thinking company who can cater for all your needs as a landlord or tenant. Our marketing covers a wide spectrum, as we feel it is essential to give properties the maximum exposure possible. This coupled with our purpose designed system and professional approachable staff means we aim to give the best service level possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30315900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.