Parrs Wood Road, Withington,
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 4 Bedroom Student Property
- 1 Bathroom and extra w.c.
- 2021-22 Academic Year
- Simple Online Tenancy Application
- Parking Available
- Student Accommodation Manchester
- Tenancy direct with Landlord
Are you a group of 4 University students or professionals looking for your ideal student house for next academic year? Stop the search and check this place out!
Fully furnished 4 double bedroom property for students in Machester.
The property has 1 bathroom and separate w.c.
The property is within walking distance of the University, local shopping centre and bus routes to the university and City Centre. Parking available.
Price: £85pppw without bills based on 4 tenants sharing
Want bills included add £15pppw
Bills; gas, electricity, water, unlimited fibre internet and TV licence.
Deposit is equal to 5 weeks rent.
Tenancy Dates: 1st July - 30th June
Summer Rent: If not in property over July & August pay half rent
SnugPads is a Student Property Management and Letting Agency. Helping students in Salford and Manchester with their housing needs. For more properties visit our website Snugpads.com
Like the look of the place? Simply apply online on our website Snugpads.com
Contact us to book a viewing and ask questions.
How to calculate the monthly student rent?
If your weekly rent is £90 per week per student tenant multiply this by 52 (weeks in the year), and divide it by 12 (months in the year). Hence £90 x 52 = 4,680 / 12 = £390.00 per calendar month.
Property Advert Disclaimer
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending users should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Parrs Wood Road, Withington,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mauldeth Road Station0.2 miles
- Burnage Station0.9 miles
- West Didsbury Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need Under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SnugPads, Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.