The Boulevard, Leeds
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- TENANATED UNTIL JULY 2021
- FABULOUS BALCONY
- CHAIN FREE
- 4TH FLOOR POSITION
- EAST FACING VIEWS
- FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- ON SITE BARS AND RESTAURANTS
- EASY ACCESS INTO AND OUT OF THE CITY CENTRE
- EPC RATING C
apartment will not disappoint. An early viewing is essential.
Available chain free, the light and bright open plan living area, easily caters for dining and living, and access to the balcony.
The well planned kitchen comes with a range of built-in appliances and black granite effect work tops.
Located off the entrance hall, is a contemporary and modern house bathroom, large storage cupboard and a good size double bedroom - with handy recess for wardrobes and sliding doors onto the balcony overlooking Leeds City Centre. Tenanted until July 2021.
The Vendor informs us that the following charges apply:-
Ground Rent - £250.00pa / Service Charge - £1,500.00pa, including water charges
Lease Term - 150 years from 2007.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Boulevard, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.7 miles
- Burley Park Station2.4 miles
- Cottingley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Our aim is to provide a seamless move from start to finish and that's why your customer service journey is top of our agenda.
Creating happy homes is at the heart of our business. That's why we put so much energy into matching people with their perfect property and making them feel right at home.
We're proud, professional and passionate about finding people the right home. To us, every move matters.We'll be with you every step o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101428008438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.