Lymington Avenue, Leigh-on-sea
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED
- SEMI DETACHED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DIRECT LINKS TO LONDON FENCHURCH STREET
- GREAT SIZE REAR GARDEN
- EASY REACH OF LEIGH ON SEA STATION
- LEIGH ON SEA LOCATION
- JULIET BALCONY
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
Guide Price £575,000-£595,000
Take a look at this beautifully finished and extended contemporary four bedroom semi detached family home situated in the forever popular Leigh-On-Sea location! Local schools, shops, cafes, coffee bars and all amenities are within a stones throw away! Leigh-On-Sea train station is also within easy reach and provides direct links into London Fenchurch Street. The property has so much to offer. To the ground floor there is a grand entrance hall with beautifully tiled floor and living room with a large feature bay window and log burner. The stunning kitchen dining room with bi folding doors really is the hub of the home, with central island and three sky lights to flood the light in! To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being large doubles and a three piece modern bathroom with roll top bath. The master suite is located across the top of the home and includes a stunning Juliet balcony with lovely views across Leigh. There is also a great size en suite shower room with double shower cubicle! Outside there is a great sized low maintenance rear garden commencing with a paved patio area with the rest being laid to lawn. There is also an out building with power at the bottom of the garden. This won't hang around so don't delay call to view today!
Entrance Hall - 16'0 x 6'0
Living Room - 15'0 x 11'11
Kitchen Diner - 22'0 x 16'0
Bedroom - 15'0 x 10'0
Bedroom - 12'0 x 10'0
Bedroom - 9'10 x 6'0
Bathroom - 6'0 x 6'0
Master Bedroom - 16'0 x 11'0
En Suite - 5'10 x 5'0
Lymington Avenue, Leigh-on-sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station0.7 miles
- Chalkwell Station0.9 miles
- Westcliff Station1.8 miles
About the agent
At Yopa East Anglia we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a comp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 214887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.