Graham Road, Salford 6
- Spacious and renovated three bedroom home available with NO CHAIN
- Two receptions rooms and a modern fitted kitchen to the ground floor
- New boiler, new radiators, new kitchen, new bathroom, new flooring throughout, re-plastering throughout (except hallways), decoration throughout!
- Rear courtyard garden that benefits from the sun into the afternoons
- Fully gas central heated and double glazed throughout
- Located close to excellent transport links, good local schooling and well-kept public parks
- Well-presented throughout, would make the ideal first home, viewing highly recommended
- Close to Salford Royal Hospital and easy access into Salford Quays/Media City and Manchester
Ceiling light point, wall-mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
14' 4'' x 10' 6'' (4.37m x 3.20m)
A stunning family sized lounge complete with a double glazed bay window to the front, ceiling light point, laminate wood effect flooring and a wall-mounted vertical radiator. Opening into the dining room.
14' 1'' x 12' 11'' (4.29m x 3.93m)
A spacious dining room that comes complete with a double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point and a wall-mounted radiator. Sliding doors leading into the lounge. Access door to the kitchen and laminate wood flooring.
A spacious kitchen fitted with a stunning new range of wall and base units with complementary roll top work surfaces and integral stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in oven, hob and extractor. Space for a fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Double glazed window to the side and rear, ceiling light point, wall-mounted radiator and cushioned flooring. Access door leads out to the rear courtyard garden.
Ceiling light point, wall-mounted radiator, loft access and carpeted flooring.
14' 1'' x 11' 7'' (4.29m x 3.53m)
Two double glazed windows to the front, ceiling light point and a wall-mounted radiator. Carpeted flooring.
13' 3'' x 8' 8'' (4.04m x 2.64m)
Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point and a wall-mounted radiator. Carpeted flooring.
8' 3'' x 7' 0'' (2.51m x 2.13m)
Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, a wall-mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
5' 9'' x 5' 4'' (1.75m x 1.62m)
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point and a wall-mounted radiator. Tiled walls and cushioned flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed low maintenance courtyard set behind a brick built wall and gate. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed low maintenance, flagged courtyard garden that benefits from the sun into the afternoons.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Graham Road, Salford 6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ladywell Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Weaste Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Eccles Station0.9 miles
About the agent
As the area's leading independent residential estate agent, Hills Residential offer a unique, modern approach to selling or renting your home. This does not mean a compromise on service, just a true representation of value for money service. Managing Director, Martin Hill has spent his entire working life in the property market and lives in Salford. He explains 'By adopting the latest technology and marketing techniques we're able to offer bespoke marketing packages that consistently provide
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10608021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.