Ecclesbourne Gardens, London, N13
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE EXTENDED END OF TERRACE
- BOASTING FIVE BEDROOMS
- TWO GOOD SIZED RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- REQUIRES SOME UPDATING BUT POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- LOFT ROOM/OUTHOUSE
- CLOSE TO HIGH STREET/BROOMFIELD PARK
- SHORT WALK TO PALMERS GREEN BR
- GOOD BUS LINKS TOWARDS WOOD GREEN/ENFIELD
There is scope to extend (STPP) and some updating required but the property has two good sized reception rooms and integral garage with parking for two/three cars.
There is a modern bathroom and shower room (on the ground floor) and further outhouse and loft room for storage.
FRONT GARDEN: Off street parking for two/three cars leading to porch area.
ENTRANCE: Door leading to hallway.
HALLWAY: Laminate flooring. Cornicing. Doors to all rooms. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
RECEPTION 1: 16' x 13' (4.94m x 3.97m) approx.
Laminate flooring. Cornicing. Picture rail. Electric fire (untested). Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
RECEPTION 2: 14'4 x 10'7 (4.38m x 3.24m) approx.
Laminate flooring. 2 X built in cupboards. Panelled ceiling. Double glazed French doors to lean to. Radiator.
KITCHEN: 10'10 x 7.5 (4.38m x 3.24) approx.
Vinyl flooring. Fitted wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mono lever tap. Connection for gas. Extractor. Door to lean to.
LEAN TO: Separated into two. Terracotta floor tiles. Door to ground floor shower room. Door to garage.
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM: Ceramic flooring. Tiled walls. Back to wall W/C. Pedestal basin. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower valve. Wall mounted mirrored cupboard. Extractor.
LANDING: Carpet. Doors to all rooms.
BEDROOM 1: 16'3 X 9'10 (4.98m X 2.99m) approx.
Laminate flooring. Cornicing. Fitted wardrobe and cupboards. Radiator. Double glazed bay window to front aspect.
BEDROOM 2: 11'1 x 10'9 (3.4x3.27m) approx.
Laminate flooring. Cornicing. Radiator. Double glazed bay window to rear aspect.
BEDROOM 3: 9'10 X 9'6 (2.99m x 2.90m) approx.
Laminate flooring. Cornicing. Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect.
BEDROOM 4: 9'8 x 9'0 (2.95m x 2.75m) approx.
Laminate flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
BEDROOM 5: 11'2 x 7' (3.40 x 2.13m) approx.
Laminate flooring. Cornicing. Radiator. Double glazed bay window to front aspect.
BATHROOM: Fully tiled floors and walls. Bath with side panel and shower overhead. Basin with furniture. Back to wall W/C. Wall mounted chrome towel rail. 2 x double glazed windows to rear aspect.
REAR GARDEN: Patio area. Mainly laid to lawn. Pathway.
OUTHOUSE: Brick built. Double glazed window.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ecclesbourne Gardens, London, N13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Palmers Green Station0.3 miles
- Bowes Park Station0.7 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Bennett Walden is an established independent estate agent, with offices in both Southgate and Palmers Green. We have invaluable experience in residential sales, lettings and property management.
Established since 1933, Bennett Walden strives to continue to offer integrity, accountability and a first class service. Whether you are buying or selling, we will ensure a smooth and successful moving experience.
We endeavour to provide a professional yet friendly and efficient service, w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ECCLESEOT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Walden, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.