Beresford Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield
- Three bedrooms
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Driveway and workshop
- Enclosed rear garden
- Popular location
NO UPWARD CHAIN! This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated in a popular residential area of Mansfield Woodhouse with nearby bus routes. This property has a versatile layout and has a great amount of potential to make it your own.
NO UPWARD CHAIN! This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated in a popular residential area of Mansfield Woodhouse with nearby bus routes. In brief the property comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, driveway and workshop to the side and a lawned front garden.
Having a double glazed door and window to the side elevation, storage cupboard and loft access.
Lounge 19' 4" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.89m max x 3.63m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, gas fire and french doors leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 5' 7" x 18' 3" ( 1.70m x 5.56m )
Having a double glazed window to rear elevation and french doors leading to the garden. Fitted with wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for oven with cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" max ( 3.63m x 3.48m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes with shelves, bedside tables and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" max x 11' 8" max ( 2.46m max x 3.56m max )
Having a double glazed window to side elevation, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, towel radiator, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, shower cubicle and fully tiled walls.
Having double doors to the front elevation, single glazed window and wooden door to the side elevation.
To the rear of the property there is a garden with a lawned area and patio area with a mixture of trees and shrubs, there is also a gate leading to the driveway and access into the garage/workshop.
To the front of the property there is a driveway and a lawned area with a mixture of shrubs with a hedge surround to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Beresford Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station1.0 miles
- Shirebrook Station2.0 miles
- Mansfield Station2.4 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Mansfield for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD206012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.