Jamaica Terrace, Heamoor.
- NO CHAIN.
- GREAT STARTER HOME OR RENTAL PROPERTY.
- GROUND FLOOR COULD ACCOMMODATE A BEDROOM WHERE UTILITY AREA IS TO BE ON ONE LEVEL.
- PATIO AREAS, SIDE SHELTERED BY HIGH HEDGE FOR PRIVACY.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM.
- UPSTAIRS DOUBLE BEDROOM AND ONE SINGLE/STUDY.
- UTILITY AREA.
- 15' LIVING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOWS.
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE VILLAGE OF HEAMOOR & THE AMENITIES. EASY WALK TO PENZANCE.
No Chain. Great starter home or rental property. End of terraced home with easy access to the village amenities and walking distance to Penzance. 15’ Living room.
Front Porch: 7’2” x 3’6” (2.19m x 1.08m) ½ Height wall. Wood single glazed window.
Living Room: 15’4” x 8’ (4.68m x 2.44m) Upvc bay window. Dimplex night storage heater. Alcove with storage. Phone point. Cupboard housing fuse board and electric meter. Laminate floor.
Kitchen: 8’ x 10’11” (2.44m x 3.32m) Upvc bay window. Range of matching eye and base level units. Inset electric hob. Fitted electric oven. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for dishwasher. Space for fridge. Night storage heater. Vinyl floor.
Utility: 6’3” x 6’11” (1.92m x 2.12m) Storage cupboard. Night storage heater. Tiled floor. Glazed wood window. Wood door to rear yard area (shared access through with neighbour). Brick shed/store. Plumbing for washing machine.
Sliding door to:
Shower room: 6’3” x 2’10” (1.92m x 0.85m) Upvc double glazed window. Shower cubicle with ‘Triton’ electric shower. ‘Xpelair’ fan. Fitted vanity sink with underneath storage. Low level W.C.
Landing: Loft (Partially boarded)
Bedroom 1: 10’1” x 8’9” (3.08m x 2.68m) Upvc double glazed window. Aerial. Night storage heater.
Bedrooms 2/study: 8’7” x 5’11” (2.62m x 1.81m) Upvc double glazed window. Feature decorate fireplace. Inset storage cupboard. Night storage heater.
Front: paved and concrete area
Side: Raised beds with hedge providing privacy.
Council tax band – B
These details are for guideline purposes only.
Marketed by Kerb Appeal Estate Agents, Penzance:
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Jamaica Terrace, Heamoor.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station1.0 miles
- St. Erth Station5.7 miles
- Carbis Bay Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
We have extensive l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance187319518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.