Buttinghill Drive, Cuckfield
- Built in 2014 by Taylor Wimpey to a particularly high standard with 4 years remaining on the NHBC warranty.
- A modern and contemporary layout over 2 floors giving light, versatile and spacious accommodation throughout (1,539 sq.ft).
- Large living room with double doors to secluded rear garden.
- Stunning 22' kitchen/breakfast/dining room with access to rear garden.
- Separate family room/playroom. Ground floor cloakroom/WC.
- 4-double bedrooms with ample built-in storage and en-suite shower room to master suite and bedroom 2. Modern family bathroom.
- Detached garage and driveway with parking for 2 vehicles.
- Non-overlooked rear garden backing onto an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Gas central heating/uPVC double glazing.
- EPC: B / Council Tax Band: F
The property has been much improved by the present owners and is presented for sale in immaculate order throughout offering versatile living accommodation which briefly comprises: a spacious ENTRANCE HALL; CLOAKROOM/WC, a FAMILY/PLAYROOM to front aspect and a beautifully appointed and spacious triple aspect KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM fitted with an extensive range of light cupboards/drawers and adjoining work surfaces. Central island with 4-ring gas hob and extractor, integrated double electric oven and dishwasher. Ample space for American-style fridge/freezer, oak flooring throughout, space for large dining table and chairs, French doors to rear garden. Double aspect LIVING ROOM with French doors leading out to the rear garden.
To the first floor is a stunning MASTER BEDROOM SUITE with double doors opening onto a Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes and a luxurious EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS (2nd bedroom with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM) and a FAMILY BATHROOM with a modern white suite.
Benefits: Double glazing, mains gas central heating system and electrics all customary of a modern property built only 6 years ago with 4 years remaining on the NHBC Warranty. Clean and neutral décor throughout. Quiet residential cul-de-sac.
Outside: The property has a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY to one side of the property which provides off road parking for two vehicles and leads to a DETACHED GARAGE with up-and-over door, power and light, in addition to a loft storage area. There is also a personal door to the side opening to the rear garden. Ample VISITOR PARKING is also available within Buttinghill Drive on a first come first served basis.
Rear garden: Being mainly laid to lawn with plant boarders and beds, various trees, and shrubs. Patio area adjoining the rear of the property, outside lighting, gated side access to driveway. Fully enclosed and non-overlooked to the rear backing onto an area of outstanding natural beauty providing a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Buttinghill Drive, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.6 miles
- Balcombe Station2.8 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10597402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.