Argyll Court, 6 Wootton Gardens,
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax Band A
- Unique property
- EPC RATING D
- Short walk to Bournemouth town centre
- Virtual Tour Available
The property comprises of:
- Good sized living/bedroom area
- Kitchen area which includes gas cooker and fridge
- Bathroom and separate toilet.
Further benefits include:
- Rent includes background seasonal central heating
- Offered unfurnished
- Available NOW
EPC RATING D (61)
Holding Deposit: 1 Week's rent. This payment will be off set against the first month’s rent.
Deposit: 5 Weeks rent.
Foxes Sales and Lettings is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more information or book a viewing on the Foxes Sales and Lettings website at foxes.co.uk or by calling us on 01202-299600.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy EfficiencyEnergy Efficiency
Argyll Court, 6 Wootton Gardens,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.5 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.1 miles
- Branksome Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Foxes Sales & Lettings has been established since 1996 and specialises in the sale and rental of residential properties in Bournemouth, Poole and surrounding areas.
We take a fresh approach to the sale and rental of properties and value the importance of keeping things simple. We offer free property appraisals, competitive rates and a no sale/no let - no fee service. Our staff have decades of combined experience, making us one of the most knowledgeable and established agencies in the ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxes Sales & Lettings, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.