Winstanley Road, Saffron Walden
- Four Bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- No chain
An extended four bedroom detached property with en-suite to master bedroom, garage, gardens and further offered with no onward chain.
A four bedroom detached house with spacious and versatile accommodation. The property is ideally located within easy access to local amenities and schools. Offered with no onward chain.
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities, including the renowned Saffron Hall for its musical events etc. which is situated at the County High School. Audley End Mainline Station is just two miles distance and the M11 access point at Stump Cross 4 miles.
11' 8" x 5' 6" (3.55m x 1.67m)
Via wooden front door with glazed panel to side. Tiled floor and further double doors to:
12' 10" x 11' 7" + 13' x 9' 3" (3.91m x 3.53m + 3.96m x 2.81m)
Wood laminate flooring, door to rear garden, frosted window to side and stairs to first floor.
10' 1" x 9' 8" (3.07m x 2.94m)
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units and will require re-fitting.
10' 5" x 10' 4" (3.17m x 3.14m)
Window and doors to rear.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft space.
14' 7" x 10' 5" (4.44m x 3.17m)
Windows to rear and side, wood laminate flooring. Door to:
Low level WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, curved shower cubicle with mains fed shower. Fully tiled walls.
9' 10" x 9' 8" (2.99m x 2.94m)
Built in wardrobes, window to front and wood laminate flooring.
9' 6" x 7' 9" (2.89m x 2.36m)
Wood laminate flooring, window to rear. Airing cupboard.
9' 9" x 7' 2" (2.97m x 2.18m)
Window to front, wood laminate flooring.
Wash basin set in vanity unit, low level WC, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Window to side. Tiled walls.
The front is block paved and provides hard standing for 3 cars. There is a single garage with an up and over door, power and light and wall mounted gas boiler.
Patio area with steps leading to lawned area, further flower bed with mature shrubs and bushes, wooden shed. There is also side access to both sides of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Winstanley Road, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Audley End Station1.9 miles
- Newport (Essex) Station2.8 miles
- Great Chesterford Station4.0 miles
About the agent
The Kevin Henry name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Saffron Walden we offer; Residential Sales, Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing and Lettings which enables us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying your next, obtaining the best mortgage solution and providing a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF101031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.