Long Compton , Shipston On Stour, CV36
- Six Bedrooms | Five Bathrooms
- Holiday Lets | Short Lets
- Available Now | Fully Furnished
- 20 Mins Drive to Soho House
The property offers a wealth of character including original flagstone flooring, exposed timbers and a number of fireplaces including a rather special inglenook fireplace in the drawing room. Offering contemporary yet classic accommodation, the spaces flow to provide excellent entertaining space and versatile accommodation for family and guests.
There are five good sized double bedrooms, a lovely family bathroom and and a separate family room.
To the rear of the property is a large terrace ideal for al fresco entertaining. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a range of beds, mature shrubs and trees with a further terrace at the rear of the garden to catch the sunshine throughout the day.
There is some great local shopping facilities in the market towns of Shipston-on-Stour, Moreton-in-Marsh and Chipping Norton, with Daylesford Organic Farm Shop just outside nearby Kingham. Further leisure and more comprehensive shopping facilities can be found in the commercial centres of Cheltenham, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and Banbury. Soho Farmhouse is just a 20 minute drive away.
Sporting and leisure facilities within the locality include equestrian activities, golf at Chipping Norton, Brailes and Broadway, and racing at Stratford and Cheltenham.
Chipping Norton 4 miles, Shipston-on-Stour 5 miles, Moreton-in-Marsh 6 miles (trains to London Paddington from 86 minutes),Stratford-upon-Avon 16 miles, Oxford 21 miles.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Long Compton , Shipston On Stour, CV36
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moreton-in-Marsh Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Noahs are an independent Notting Hill based group of people who have decided to rethink the industry. We consider ourselves to be an antidote to the suit wearing Estate Agent.
With more options becoming available to home owners and landlords to sell and rent their homes online, it won't be long before all the high street agents have to rethink their business model. Our first priority is to maintain an unrivalled work ethic while giving exceptional customer service to the people that cho
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWR00056A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noahs London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.