Smith Crescent, Balloch
- A PRIME RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- A WELL PRESENTED END TERRACED VILLA
- ACCOMMODATION OF EXCELLENT PROPORTIONS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- A MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- TWO DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS
- A FULLY TILED THREE PIECE SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- ESTABLISHED GARDENS
- A SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO BALLOCH VILLAGE CENTRE AND THE NATIONAL PARK
The principle subjects enjoying a traditional layout of accommodation over two levels, and benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing, comprise a reception hallway, lounge/dining room, an extensively equipped fitted kitchen with ceiling down lights and a range of appliances to include a hob, oven, an integral fridge, freezer and auto/washing machine. On the upper level are two good sized double bedrooms and a tiled shower room with three piece suite. Storage facilities are provided for within a generous loft area.
Externally there are established lawn gardens to the front being bordered with a selection of herbaceous plants and to the rear is a further enclosed lawn garden with a slabbed patio and a screening of mature trees.
Smith Crescent, as mentioned, is situated close to Balloch Village Centre where a varied range of amenity to include a Co-op supermarket, primary schooling and a varied selection of restaurants and public houses are readily accessible. In addition there are a further selection of amenities at the much publicised Loch Lomond Shores tourist and retail development and these are further supplemented in both Alexandria and Dumbarton town centres.
Lounge/dining room 18' 7 x 11' 0
Kitchen 11' 2 x 6' 5
Bedroom (1) 14' 7 x 9' 0
Bedroom (2) 11' 5 x 9' 5
Bathroom 6' 3 x 5' 6
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: 'D'
Energy Performance CertificatesHome Report
Smith Crescent, Balloch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balloch Station0.4 miles
- Alexandria Station1.1 miles
- Renton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
The Murray Agency is an established company situated adjacent to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Country Park specialising solely in property sales.
John Hughes, Managing Director, has been involved in residential and commercial estate agency for over 30 years and hence has an in-depth knowledge of the property market. Being privately owned, Mr. Hughes believes that The Murray Agency can offer a flexible service capable of adapting to any changes in the economic climate.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference E088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Murray Agency, Alexandria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.