Shelley Road, Worthing
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- First Floor Studio Flat
- Worthing Town Centre Location
- Kitchen With Oven/Hob
- Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
Studio Room 4.29m (14'1) x 3.35m (11')
Kitchen 2.74m (9') x 1.52m (5')
White kitchen with gas hob/oven, space for fridge. Please note - there is no plumbing for AWM.
Fitted shower room with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Shelley Road, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.5 miles
- West Worthing Station0.9 miles
- East Worthing Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Michael Jones & Company, Worthing - Lettings
Chapelworth House, 22-26 Chapel Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1BE
Exceptional service all under one roof
Welcome to our Worthing Lettings branch. Michael Jones Worthing Lettings team are based in our flagship head office in the heart of Worthing town centre on Chapel Road. We consider ourselves very lucky to still be operating in the town centre that we are so passionate about and where it all started for us back in 1991.
Over the years we have developed a solid reputation as
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Worthing - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.