South Quay Plaza, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- A brand-new apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Spectacular views over the South Dock and Canary Wharf
- 24-hour concierge service
- Exclusive swimming pool, gym, sauna, and treatment room
- Access to the exclusive residents-only Quays Club, Lounge and 56th-floor Terrace
- Stylish, luxury specifications
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout with a corner-window living room
- Designed by multi-award-winning architects
- 2.6 acres of landscaped gardens
- Convenient access to Canary Wharf Underground Station
Wake up to spectacular views of the city skyline from this luxury, brand-new apartment on the 16th floor of the highly desirable South Quay Plaza.
With two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a north and east-facing dual aspect with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, you'll be living in a property that's awash with natural light throughout the day.
After stepping onto the hardwood-floor of the cosy and welcoming entrance hall, you'll find a large family bathroom to your right - styled with modern fixtures and a walk-in shower.
Across the hall from the bathroom, you'll step through the dressing room into the master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom and bedside views overlooking the landscaped gardens.
Further down the entrance hall, you'll find the second bedroom on your left, before passing through a modern and fully-equipped kitchen with stone worktops and Siemens appliances.
Past the kitchen, you'll find a spacious and bright living area, with an expansive corner window overlooking the South Dock and Canary Wharf.
Developed by Berkeley and designed by world-leading architects, Foster & Partners, South Quay Plaza is one of the newest and most exciting developments in the prestigious Canary Wharf area.
As a resident, you'll enjoy a 24-hour concierge service, a Residents' Club lounge and terrace on the 56th floor - and 2.6 acres of landscaped gardens to explore.
And after a hard day's work, you'll be able to kick back and relax in the swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room of the exclusive residents-only Quays Club on the first and second floors.
Beyond the many conveniences found within the development itself, you'll be just a short walk from Canary Wharf station, and all of the shopping, food, and bars of the lively local area.
South Quay Plaza is a brand-new development in a highly desirable area - and a high-spec apartment like this won't be available for long.
So if you're ready to experience luxury living in one of London's most upcoming areas, give us a call and we'll take you for a viewing.
South Quay Plaza, Canary Wharf, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We're an Estate Agency and Property Consultancy based in London that caters to both the UK market and clients from abroad.
And we're all about making property simple.
When you choose us, you'll get a single point of contact available seven days a week. You'll get a partner by your side to guide you through the property process, and we'll always be open and transparent about our advice and our prices.
We're regulated by The Property Ombudsman, and we're members of NAEA Proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lixing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.