Great Bedford Street, Bath, BA1
- Private Entrance and hallway
- Living room and dining/kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private basement store room for bikes etc
- Vacant now
This property has just arrived from our rental stock and is available to purchase now with immediate vacant possession. Presented in excellent order throughout, the property is set on the upper two floors with a walkway approach to the front door. All windows are double glazed and gas central heating installed. The kitchen has recently been fitted and includes a number of integrated appliances including oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
Within an easy walk of the City, this excellent property offers a substantial amount of space for the money and viewing is highly recommended.
Services: All mains services.
Tenure: Long Leasehold from c1960 with a 999 year original term. The building is externally managed by West of England Estate Management for the freeholder and current service charges are reported to be £520pa.
Council Tax: Band C, currently £1569pa.
Parking: No private parking is allocated. The property is eligible for a resident street parking permit, Zone 7.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Great Bedford Street, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.9 miles
- Bath Spa Station0.9 miles
- Freshford Station4.4 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.