New Wanstead, Wanstead
- Semi-detached house
- One double bedroom
- Kitchen/living area
- Bathroom/utility area
- Private garden with Westerly aspect to the front
- Off road parking for one vehicle
- EPC RATING: E46 / F30
Benefitting from being a short walk from Wanstead High Street with it's fantastic assortment of independent eateries, bars and shops, as well as Snaresbrook and Wanstead Station (0.4 and 0.5 Miles respectively) it is clear to see why it is such a popular location for a range of residents. Being well laid out, the home provides an open/plan kitchen/living area with a separate bathroom/utility space to the ground floor and double bedroom with plenty of storage space to the first floor.
Externally the frontage has been split to provide a garden immediately outside the home with a Westerly aspect and parking for one vehicle.
A freehold home, at this price, in central Wanstead is unheard of and we highly recommend a viewing asap !
RECEPTION ROOM/KITCHEN 15' 6" x 8' 6" (4.72m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM 15' 6" x 8' 6" (4.72m x 2.59m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
New Wanstead, Wanstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Snaresbrook Station0.3 miles
- Wanstead Station0.4 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1908, Petty Son and Prestwich have been helping people achieve their property dreams for well over 100 years. Our conscientious and courteous team pride themselves on both their professionalism and the personal touch they offer all of our clients.
Contact the longest standing Estate Agent in Wanstead today!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565006782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.