West View Farm, Redhill
- SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- LAST home remaining: 4 Bedroom Chalet Bungalow arranged over 1963sqft
- Allocated Parking
- Generously sized garden with beautiful views of the surrounding greenery
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining area, great for socialising
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- 10 year new build structural warranty
- High specification throughout
*SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW*
Welcome to 'West View Farm': Located within the rural Surrey countryside in the village of Outwood. This charming, chalet bungalow has been thoughtfully designed with a keen eye for detail throughout and modern, 21st century living in mind.
*LAST HOME REMAINING*
Beeches Homes present a delightful collection of 3 stunning, chalet bungalows in the rural village of Outwood. The development, West View Farm, is quietly nestled in the beautiful Surrey countryside with walks a plenty on the doorstep.
The location offers easy access to the M23 and A23 making both daily commutes and day to day travel exceptionally convenient. The A23 is a direct road to Brighton and the South Coast and north onto the M23 for Gatwick Airport and the M25.
The area is also well served with both independent and state educational facilities. These include St Bede's School, Reigate Grammar, Reigate School and East Surrey College. The development also sits within the catchment area for the highly regarded Royal Alexandra and Albert School.
The nearby town of Redhill, around 4 miles to the north, has a large shopping mall - The Belfry centre - as well as a selection of independent stores and a thrice weekly market bringing a splendid mix of worldly foods and cultures encouraging an exciting bustle of activity. The town also features a local theatre with year-round entertainment, from plays and musicals to live performances and the latest films.
From Redhill mainline station, frequent and direct services operate to Gatwick Airport (under 10 minutes), London Bridge (around 30 minutes) and London Victoria (around 40 minutes).
Kitchen / Dining / Living Area
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
West View Farm, Redhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salfords Station1.0 miles
- Nutfield Station1.9 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station2.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Redhill for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RED406130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.