Chaucer Gardens, London, E1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 MINUTE WALK TO ALDGATE EAST STATION
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- RESIDENTS GYM, POOL AND CINEMA
- TWO BATHROOMS
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE RECEPTION AREA
- 5th FLOOR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
The property comprises of a master bedroom with ensuite and balcony, spacious second bedroom, both with built-in wardrobes. Open plan fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances and living area with stylish fixtures and fittings. Oak flooring throughout.
Kingwood Gardens is a part of the Goodman's Fields premier development by Berkeley. In 2014, this development won the Queens Award for Enterprise. Rising 22 floors into the London skyline, Kingwood Gardens offers a range of facilities for residents: 24h concierge service, residents-only gym, 18m swimming pool, health club, spa, cinema and business lounge as well as the 250 room hotel for your friends, family and business colleagues to stay locally.
Goodman's Fields is strategically positioned in a metropolitan area of London that provides all these attractions, such as great restaurants (Cafe Spice Namaste, Som Saa), gastronomic pubs and cultural, artistic and historic landmarks (London Bridge, Bank of England, Tower of London and Wilton's Music Hall). Closest tube stations are Aldgate East (2 mins away), Tower Hill (7 mins away) and Liverpool Street Station (15 mins away).
Chaucer Gardens, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.3 miles
- Aldgate Station0.4 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Lionsgate Property Management, London
Lionsgate Property Management, The News Building, 3 London Bridge Street, SE1 9SG
Welcome to Lionsgate Property, we are dedicated to helping you find your ideal rental property. With over 10 years' experience in the real estate market, Lionsgate property is one of the fast growing Estate Agent in London, we'll ensure that we find the right home for you, whatever your property requirements.
Our service include:
Free rental valuation & expert advice/ An approach that maximises your return on investment/ Stunning photography, professional sales brochures/ Indepen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lionsgate Property Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.