London Road, Wokingham, RG40
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Two sets of French doors to rear garden
- Utility room
- Separate living room
- Family room
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en-suites
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Call us today for more information
Dedicated time, just for you
We are currently open on a by appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including Perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
Sales office opening hours
Monday 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 17:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00
Thursday 10:00 - 17:00
Friday 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
The Twain is a spectacular five bedroom family home.
The gallery entrance hall leads to all the main rooms on the ground floor including the stunning lounge. This room is a great place to sit and relax or entertain family and friends thanks to a set of French doors which lead to the rear garden.
In addition to the lounge, there is also a separate family room that could be set up at a games space, media room or playroom for the children.
This home also benefits from a dedicated study which is found to the front of the home.
The Kitchen is incredibly striking with modern units, integrated appliances and a feature island in the centre. This is another set of French doors which lead out to the private rear garden helping to make the room perfect for meals with your family or for lavish entertaining.
The ground floor is completed by a purpose built Utility Room and a Cloakroom.
The first floor benefits from a good sized landing which leads to all five double bedroom and the family bathroom.
The Master Bedroom is found to the front of the home and has fitted wardrobes and a shower en-suite.
Bedroom 2 is another large double bedroom to the rear of the home and comes also has its own en-suite.
Bedroom 3, 4 & 5 are all double bedrooms and the floor is completed by a spacious family bathroom.
This home benefits from a detached double garage, a good sized garden and overlooks a lake and trees.
Call today to find out more.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
London Road, Wokingham, RG40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station1.6 miles
- Bracknell Station2.3 miles
- Crowthorne Station3.2 miles
About the development
- Keephatch Gardens is a modern development of new homes in Wokingham, which benefit from excellent commuter links to Reading and London.
- Homes ready to move into
- Chain free and modern throughout
- Help to Buy Available on Selected Homes - Reserve with just 5% deposit
- 20 minutes drive to Reading
- Express Mover can have your home sold in under 30 days and with no estate agency fees!
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 60 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Twain-Jan21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Valley). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.