Chippendale Place, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Now
- Three Bedrooms
- Upper Flat
- Excellent Location
- Transport Links
- Access to Newcastle City Centre
- Fully Furnished
Available NOW and offered on a furnished basis, this three bedroom first floor flat must be viewed as soon as possible. Council tax band *A*.
Located in the popular Spital Tongues, the property is in an ideal location and within easy reach of the wide variety of amenities and transport links that Newcastle City Centre has to offer.
Internally, the property is made up of a good sized lounge, kitchen with fitted wall and floor units, three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom with over head shower. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
For more information and to book your viewing please call our Gosforth branch on .
Covid-19 Viewing Guidelines
For the safety of our clients, yourselves and our staff we are currently only allowing viewings to go ahead if viewers wear appropriate PPE (masks and gloves). Social distancing rules must also be adhered to at all times. Where possible we will encourage vendors to leave the property while the viewing is going ahead. We also will only allow 2 people to view a property at any one time. We may share contact numbers where requested by NHS to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Lounge - 4.12 x 3.64 (13'6" x 11'11") -
Kitchen - 3.28 x 2.19 (10'9" x 7'2") -
Bedroom One - 3.97 x 3.64 (13'0" x 11'11") -
Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 2.33 (8'6" x 7'7") -
Bedroom Three - 2.95 x 2.33 (9'8" x 7'7") -
BrochuresChippendale Place, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Chippendale Place, Newcastle Upon Tyne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St James Station0.7 miles
- West Jesmond Metro Station1.0 miles
- Jesmond Metro Station1.1 miles
About the agent
A Market Leader
Jan Forster Estates is firmly established as one of the leading independent Estate Agents in the North East, with a network of branches in prime locations across the region. Since opening our first branch in Gosforth in 2004, we have built an enviable reputation for providing a personal, professional and innovative approach to buying, selling, letting, renting and managing property, along with a proven track record of achieving results.Profe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30320465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Forster Estates, High Heaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.