Oliver Road, Hartshill
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Close to Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Available Summer 2021
- Close to Keele University Hospital
- Driveway Parking Available
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Fully Refurbished
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to offer this beautiful, newly refurbished four bedroom semi-detached house available for the 2021/2022 academic year! A modern house situated just a stone`s throw from the Royal Stoke University Hospital, and a short drive from both Staffs & Keele Universities. This house is perfect for students or professionals who are looking for a quieter location, but still just a very short distance from the Hospital and University!
The open plan ground floor comprises a fully furnished kitchen, including fridge & freezer, washing machine & ample cupboard space for all tenants, leading round to the dining area & living room soon to have a Flat Screen TV on the wall and a lovely comfy sofa! Leading from the lounge area is the dining conservatory, which is awaiting delivery of a lovely table and chairs. Upstairs there is a bathroom with shower, sink and WC, and separate WC, so plenty of facilities for all tenants! All bedrooms will be supplied with either double or single bed & mattress, wardrobe, drawers, desk & desk chair. Outside there is a driveway and access to the rear low maintenance garden, perfect for barbecues in the warmer months! The whole property has undergone a complete refurbishment, with all new flooring, decoration, kitchen and bathrooms.
We have three bedrooms available for £72.00 PPPW (Room 1, 3 & 4) and a large double bedroom available for just £80.00 PPPW (Room 2). For an additional £15.00 PPPW, you can also include Gas Electric, Water, Broadband & TV Licence!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Oliver Road, Hartshill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station1.1 miles
- Longport Station2.6 miles
- Longton Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30320605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.