New King Street, Bath, BA1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 995656
A gorgeous, 2 Bedroom, garden flat, set over two floors in the centre of Bath.
Available from May 1st.Perfect for 3+ months, with potential for longer tenancy.
Newly redecorated for 2020, this Grade II Georgian townhouse (circa 1700) is beautifully situated amongst the green spaces and historic landmarks in the heart of Bath.
Within lies this FULLY FURNISHED, stylish, split level, two double bedroom maisonette - complete with private south facing garden for al fresco dining and lit for the evenings! Being on the ground and lower ground floors, the water pressure in the shower, etc, is excellent.
The property includes all bills and is fully equipped with all the utilities to enable working remotely, even a printer. This includes lightning fast fibre internet, Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- Perfect for house sellers needing a short term accommodation
- Perfect for parents wanting to be near students
- Perfect for business stays with super fast business Wifi
Small Pets are allowed with extra damage deposit. Strictly no smoking within flat.
Minimum 3 month rental. £3000 refundable deposit required.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,000.00 per month (£692.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 May, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Property is a listed building)
If calling, please quote reference: 995656
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
New King Street, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Station0.7 miles
- Freshford Station3.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 99565608012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.