Regent Road, Salford, M5 3GY
- 7% rental income, income assured for 2 years
- ** HUGE DEVELOPER DISCOUNT CALL NOW**
- Luxury 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments & 3 bedroom town houses
- Superb location, very easy access to city centre & main motorways
- Private resident's gym, lounge & 24 hour reception and concierge
- 153 private car parking spaces
- Construction underway onsite
- Viewings available on request
- Deposit protection in place
- Exchange with just 15% deposit
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Regent Plaza is located on Regent Road (just yards from Chapel Street) in the emerging creative quarter. The development is creating a new contemporary living space for the ever increasing young, professional and residential community. The prestigious development comprises five unique blocks surrounding centralised and landscaped gardens with seating and social areas for residents to enjoy. It will create real identity and functionality at a prime location.
Regent Plaza has 525 units in total and comprises one, two and three bedroom apartments and three bedroom town houses.
The interior scheme is designed around a warm-toned furniture palette while integrating bright colours through feature details. The concept is to bring a warm atmosphere while respecting the modernity of this building. The interior palette is neutral enough to allow any personalisation while showing a distinctive design character.
Bedrooms will come complete with fitted wardrobes, bathrooms with Villeroy and Boch-style ceramic fittings, wall-mounted drench shower heads and integrated ceramic wall and floor tiles. Elegant hallway doors will give way to modern tiled kitchens and fully carpeted bedrooms. All will have double glazed windows with brushed aluminium frames, panel radiators and heated towel rails to all bathrooms and en suites.
As well as the superb living spaces and location, Regent Plaza will offer residents a host of enviable amenities on-site to make the most of leisure time and the best of City living;
> State-of-the-art gymnasium
> Residents Lounge
> Beautiful Landscaped courtyard with pergolas and a raised lawn garden
> 24 hour concierge service
> Luxury interior finishes
> Furniture packs available
> Long standing Management and Lettings company based on site
The expected capital growth at Regent Plaza and in the M5 postcode, whether you're a home owner or investor, is reported by Savills to increase by a huge 21.6% over the next 4 years!
The expected rental rate growth was reported by Savills to be 17% growth in the next 4 years!
This is great news for investors and home owners alike. The short and medium term equity to be secured in a property purchase here is very attractive, especially when coupled with the demand for rental property that is growing at almost the same rate. Should an owner wish to rent their property in the future and retain the property as an asset, this is great opportunity.
Manchester is the fastest growing City in the UK with largest economy outside of London. Also named "The Best Place to Live in the UK" too, it is easy to see why home owners and investors alike are attracted to buying property here. Add in the growth rates and huge development in the area of Regent Plaza and Salford and this ticks all the boxes.
Deposits on a property at Regent Plaza are protected, construction is underway on site and viewings can be arranged by calling our team.
Brought to you by TK Property Group Ltd.
Regent Road, Salford, M5 3GY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Salford Central Station0.7 miles
- Anchorage Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the development
Welcome to Regent Plaza
- A highly connected location on Regent Road
- Contact TKPG for more information
TK Property Group is a leading property selection and investment specialist in the UK. We select only the highest yielding, secure and proven property developments for our investors and home owners.
TK Property Group does extensive market research and due diligence on all projects we select.
The teams wealth of property knowledge from over 20 years experience in property, both as an agent and from personal investments, means we are on hand to assist all clients in respect of a pur
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference cvf443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TK PROPERTY GROUP LTD . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.