Richard Bradley Way, Tipton
- A DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED HOME
- MODERN BARRATTS FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC, BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
- BUS ROUTE & TRAIN LINKS CLOSE BY
- NEW HOME WARRANTY AVAILABLE*
A DOUBLE FRONTED MODERN DETACHED WITH GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING. This Barratts homes is bright and airy with plenty of natural light throughout the property. Having lounge, dining room, kitchen, d/stairs wc, three bedrooms & master bedroom with ensuite.
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Connells Wednesbury we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on or
Double glazed access door to front, tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing and doors off to:-
Ground Floor Cloakroom
WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and splash back tiling, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.95m x 3.17m )
Double glazed windows and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors to side, radiator, tiled floor and archway through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 7' ( 4.06m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer, tiled floor, gas and electric cooker point, over head cooker hood, plumbing for domestic appliances, radiator, spotlights and under stairs storage cupboard.
Upper Floor And Externally
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, loft access point, radiator and doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, fitted wardrobes with mirror doors, radiator and door to:-
Shower cubicle, double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, radiator and complimentary tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.12m x 3.17m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, fitted and built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 7' 4" ( 2.13m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with shower over, wall tiling, laminate flooring, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and spotlights.
Patio and lawn area.
Tarmac driveway to front, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Richard Bradley Way, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tipton Station0.5 miles
- Coseley Station0.8 miles
- Dudley Port Station1.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Wednesbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WED308202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wednesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.