Liberty House, Battersea Reach
- 5th Floor / 1,536ft² Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms with En-Suite Bathrooms
- Comfort Cooling
- 2 Balconies with Direct River Views
- Grand Living / Entertaining Area
- Fitted Miele Appliances
- Award-Winning Development
- Nearby Rail / Bus / River Bus
- Tesco, Café, Restaurant, Bar, Spa
- Residents' Gym / 24-7 Concierge
Battersea Reach is an award-winning riverside development, located moments from the transport links of Wandsworth Town & Clapham Junction. Residents benefit from 24-hour concierge & an exclusive gym, as well as on-site amenities like Tesco Express, Young's Bar & Restaurant, Cake Boy Patisserie Café, yue float wellness centre, healthcare clinic & beauty salon.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Liberty House, Battersea Reach
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.3 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.7 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Our Battersea Reach offices focus solely on the development itself looking after sales, lettings & management of the 1400 residential unit’s onsite, working closely with the developer St George / Berkeley Homes PLC. The success of the Battersea Reach site has exceeded all expectations.
Our Riverside office specialises in new build sales and lettings both North & South of the river in the Prime Central London areas along The Thames.
Martin & Co Chelsea are the leading estate agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783013176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Battersea Reach. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.