Langbourne Place, London
- Let type:
- Long term
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large open plan living space
- Extensive built in storage
- Fully furnished
- Available immediately
Found in excellent condition, we have this spacious two double bedroom, two bathroom raised ground floor apartment in Langbourne Place perfect for a couple needing the additional room to work from home. Found within a few minutes walk to both Island Gardens & Mudchute DLR, various bus stops, Greenwich foot tunnel, Mast House Terrace Pier and a large super market.
Featuring a large open plan living/dining space and fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher and full sized fridge/freezer. Secure parking inclusive and Day porter available (pandemic permiting).
Langbourne Place, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mudchute Station0.3 miles
- Island Gardens Station0.3 miles
- Cutty Sark Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Landmark Estates
We are a real-estate agent covering the Docklands, Royal Dock and East London areas. We provide rentals, sales, property management and mortgage services. Our experienced team have a combined industry experience of over fifty years and it is through this experience that we try and eliminate all the usual problems associated with property related transactions.
I first established in the East London area in 1993. Having worked for a number
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10698252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estates, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.