Rockcliffe Road, Bacup, Rossendale
- SPACIOUS END TERRACED HOUSE
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- REAR UTILITY ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ADDITIONAL ATTIC ROOM - NEW BEAMS
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE AREA OF BACUP
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER/FAMILY
THIS SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOMED END TERRACE IS SITUATED IN A DESIRABLE ROAD IN BACUP, INTERNALLY THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM A MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, AND REAR UTILITY ROOM AS WELL AS TWO BEDROOMS AND A FAMILY BATHROOM AT FIRST FLOOR LEVEL THERE IS A LANDING AREA, MASTER BEDROOM, BEDROOM TWO, A FAMILY BATHROOM AND AN ATTIC ROOM ACCESSED VIA A PULL DOWN LOFT LADDER. THE PROPERTY IS COMPETITIVELY PRICED AND EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall with storage cupboard, lounge, kitchen/diner and rear utility room. To the first floor there is a landing area, bedroom one, bedroom two and a family bathroom. There is an attic room with pull down loft ladder and two Velux skylights.
Externally the property is situated in an elevated position on a larger than average plot with a front courtyard area, to the side there is a gated alleyway with a section laid to artificial lawn. To the rear there is a courtyard, elevated patio and top section garden.
Entrance Porch - 1.92 x 1.58m
Entrance Hall - 4.98 x 1.82m
Lounge - 3.91 x 3.78m
Kitchen/Diner - 5.68 x 3.75m
Rear Utility Room - 2.27 x 2.12m
Bedroom One - 3.83 x 2.96m
Bedroom Two - 4.13 x 2.94m
Bathroom - 3.98 x 1.95m
Located on Rockcliffe Road the property is an elevated position, close to all the usual local amenities including shops, schools and transport links.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
We can confirm the property is in Council Tax Band A - payable to Rossendale Borough Council.
All measurements are approximate to the nearest 0.1m and for guidance only and they should not be relied upon for the fitting of carpets or the placement of furniture. No checks have been made on any fixtures and fittings or services where connected (water, electricity, gas, drainage, heating appliances or any other electrical or mechanical equipment in this property).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rockcliffe Road, Bacup, Rossendale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walsden Station4.2 miles
- Todmorden Station4.6 miles
- Smithy Bridge Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Local family run business, specialising in residential property sales and marketing. Excellent 5 star service & reviews. #Coppenwall #EstateAgents #Rossendale
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coppenwall, Rossendale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.