Surrey Road, Westbourne, Poole
- Stunning split level home
- Popular and convenient location
- Four bedrooms
- Two refitted bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Two further reception rooms
- Games room and bar
- Landscaped rear garden
On entering the property the hallway gives access to an integral garage with utility area, stairs then lead down to the lower ground floor and up to the first floor. On the lower ground floor there is a recently refitted kitchen/breakfast room with sliding doors leading out to the garden. The kitchen offers a range of base and eye level units with integrated double electric ovens, gas hob, dishwasher and space for an American fridge/freezer. There is also a useful study on this floor as well as a cloakroom fitted with WC and wash basin.
On the first floor there is a spacious living/dining room with sliding doors giving access to a balcony offering a fantastic southerly aspect and views over Coy Pond Gardens. Also on this floor there is a double bedroom with window to front aspect.
On the second floor there is another double bedroom, served by a separate family bathroom which has been beautifully re-fitted with fully tiled walls and floor and Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware.
The top floor features a spacious master bedroom offering fantastic views over Coy Pond Gardens. The room is a generous double and gives access to a re-fitted ensuite shower room boasting oversized shower enclosure, WC and wash basin, again having fully tiled walls and Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware.
To the rear of the property there is a fantastic landscaped garden offering a southerly aspect and access gate to Coy Pond Gardens. A large seating area is level with the kitchen, stairs then lead down to level artificial lawn. There is access to a games room/bar with bi-fold doors opening onto the garden.
To the front of the property there is an attractive block paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: D
Property ref: 121_2362_4890573
Surrey Road, Westbourne, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.3 miles
- Parkstone Station1.7 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Hearnes estate agents is built on honesty and integrity whilst providing an unrivalled level of service. Established in 1996 by a husband and wife team, Lyndon Le Boutillier and Lynda Hearne, Hearnes has now become one of the most respected and successful estate agencies in Dorset and Hampshire, with market leading offices in the towns they operate within.
Right from the start, the Directors set out to change people’s perceptions of estate agents; to prove that friendliness and professi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4890573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.