Church Lane, Botley, Southampton, SO30
- STUNNING SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE
- CONSTRUCTED 2015
- EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD OF FINISH
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LAYOUT
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE LIVING AREA
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- TWO SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED CUPBOARD TO BEDROOM TWO
Enter immediately onto a vast kitchen/diner/living area.
Kitchen/Living Area 8.69m (28'6) x 4.34m (14'3)
Double glazed window to front, rear and side aspect, array of eye and base level units, granite effect worktops, integrated white goods with cook master range cooker with five ring gas hob, wooden flooring throughout ground floor, double doors from sitting area leading to conservatory, spotlighting throughout ground floor.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level WC.
Conservatory 3.05m (10') x 1.7m (5'7)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, sun protective glass with fully integrated blind system, views over private garden.
Bedroom One 4.34m (14'3) x 3.89m (12'9)
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, carpeted.
Bedroom Two 4.34m (14'3) x 3.15m (10'4)
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking Church Lane, fitted storage cupboard built over the stairs, carpeted.
'P' shaped bath with shower over, shower screen, WC, hand basin, and spot lighting with lino flooring.
Raised garden laid to shingle with array of mature bordering, with patio and walkway, side path to access garden, fenced front courtyard garden.
Car Port x2
Car port for two cars, with additional built in storage.
EPC Rating B
Council Tax Band D
Please note the seller has instructed us to financially verify any potential buyer prior to the acceptance of an offer and the home being withdrawn from the market.
'Fitted appliances, electrical, plumbing and drainage services have not been checked. These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not constitute an offer or contract'.
Church Lane, Botley, Southampton, SO30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Botley Station0.5 miles
- Hedge End Station1.8 miles
- Bursledon Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Clarke Mews, one of the leading independent property agents in the Southampton area with a reputation based on professionalism, integrity and quality of service. Our client base of vendors and many applicants who are looking to purchase properties all benefit from high levels of service coupled with an honest and open approach.
Established in 1982, we have successfully operated in and around the area for over twenty five years we have an unrivaled
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 53724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Mews, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.